My pay day...
8:00 AM
Yea..today was my first pay collection after working 3days at stamford. I didn't go to collect my pay directly as I need to stop at tanjong pagah to fill up job application form. Kim Ping's agent has a science center job which works from 13th Sep to 20th Sep. I think the job scope is to learn to set up the booth and promote the things in the booth. It was also quite a right timing for me as after the last of work , sch would reopen the next day. Haix, no time to rest. But the $$ factor is still the main motivation for me to work.
After the job briefing, (which we waited for 20mins to listen to a 2mins speech) I had to rush down to city hall as kim ping friends was waiting for us. We managed to settle all the admin stuffs and collect our pay quite smoothly. I gt $120 after workin 3days and is still quite ok but I hate the travelling and reporting time. That the reason for finding a job nearer to my home and I coincidently receive a job at the science center.
So, i am quite packed during this holiday but the best and the most important thing is still $$$ and experience.
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska